- SOAM ACADEMY operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third-party infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or during your use you believe any Content infringes on any third-party copyright kindly contact us. We have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements on the Content uploaded on the Platform. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with a written communication which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website, including the educator name, topic and any other detail identifying the infringing content
- Your email address, your physical address and telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to us as follows:
Email us at: email@example.com
CONTACT US at : BHOOPKHERI, KHATAULI, MUZAFFARNAGAR 251201
You agree that your use of the Platform shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, and agents exclude all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the services and your use thereof. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company excludes all warranties, conditions, terms or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Content or the content of any sites so linked and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in the Content or any content on the company, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Platform, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our platform, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our Platform by any third- party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any Content or any other content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content or any other content that is posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services. The Company does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Platform or any hyperlinks featured in any banner or other advertising, and the Company will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.